Psoriasis Natural Treatment-Self Care Tips

Psoriasis natural treatment-it is a term to describe use of non-conventional medications to alleviate symptoms of psoriasis. It is undeniable that conventional medications which comprise of topical, systemic and physical treatments are the best options serve as cure for psoriasis. However, there are a pile of simple and natural ways too, even you can try these psoriasis natural treatment tips at home to deal with your psoriasis.

1. Moisturize your skin
Dry skin can increase irritation and itchiness felt by psoriasis patients, resulting in scratching which causes more psoriasis patches to grow on the irritated skin. Thus, it is vital to keep your skin moist to avoid this vicious cycle. But, how to maintain the moisture? It is actually simple. After getting shower, pat and dry yourself, then instantly cover your skin with either thick ointments such as petroleum jelly (Vaseline) or heavy skin creams whichever you can find; ointments are better than creams to keep moisture.

You can use bandage or plastic wrap to add up the moisturizing effect. Before going to sleep, you can apply ointment or cream over the affected areas, wrap them for overnight, and then rinse the areas gently in the morning. If done regularly, this can help to reduce scaling.

2. Get proper bathing
It is important for psoriasis patients to get proper bathing, not too much and not too little, as these can make the skin becomes dry. Besides, use of hot water must be avoided, instead use lukewarm water. Hot water can make the skin dry and irritate more. Pure water also may dry the skin, thus adding bathing salts, oil or oilated oatmeal is recommended so that it becomes more skin-friendly. After bathing, it is encouraged to pat the skin dry and immediately put on ointment or cream to keep it moisturized.

3. Get some sun
Light exposure to sunlight especially in the morning and evening is one of the best psoriasis natural treatment options. This is because the sun emits ultraviolet rays which have been proven as a good cure for psoriasis. However, excessive sunburns must be avoided as this can worsen your psoriasis symptoms. It is good to cover unaffected skin with SPF 30 sunscreen and start with minor sun exposure for at least twenty minutes per day for three days a week. If you are on any psoriasis medications, please consult with your doctor first, as certain medications are deteriorated by excessive sun exposure.

4. Stop smoking
Smoking can exacerbate symptoms of many diseases, and psoriasis is one of them. One study showed that individuals who had more than a pack of cigarette per day had twice higher chance to get severe psoriasis compared to those who smoked half a pack or less. This bad effect was seen stronger in women compared to men. Many experts believe that quitting smoking can contribute to the well-being of psoriasis patients. Apart from that, this simple action also reduces the risk of many complications such as heart disease, lung disease and cancer.

5. Reduce alcohol intake
Studies showed that people who addicted to alcohol had more tendency to develop psoriasis compared to those who were not. Men’s psoriasis may be affected more by drinking than women’s. Even though there is no study to support that alcohol intake reduction can improve symptoms of psoriasis, but it will at least improve overall health. It is recommended to limit the alcohol for only two drinks per day in men and one drink per day in women; less is better.

6. Change your diet
Generally, there is no solid relationship between any food and psoriasis, but some people claim that their psoriasis symptoms show improvement after reducing on certain foods like sugar, white flour, gluten and caffeine. Besides, many dermatologists believe that maintaining an ideal body weight is one of the keys for psoriasis natural treatment. Therefore, it is good for patients to try eliminating certain less-nutritious foods and see if there is any improvement in their psoriasis conditions. And it is always thoughtful to maintain an optimum weight by having a diet high in fruits and vegetables, and exercising regularly.

7. Take care your mental health
Taking care of your mental health is one of psoriasis natural treatment tips. This is a very important aspect but always being overlooked. Due to their skin conditions, psoriasis patients often feel humiliated. Patients usually isolate themselves, feel lonely, anxious and have low self-esteem. Due to embarrassment or physical soreness, most moderate and severe psoriasis patients change their daily routine or give up things they like.

It is important to seek for help if you feel that your psoriasis is affecting your mental health. Consulting someone expert like psychologist or clinical worker can help you to cope with psoriasis' effect on your life. Besides, you can join any support groups for psoriasis. Speaking with others who experiencing the same challenges can really help.



psoriasis_natural_treatment

9 comments:


  1. There are so many simple home remedies present in the market but which one is perfect for you no one can tell. Alcohol is a

    big addiction problem in which a person can't leave this easily. Don't fear. We provide you Best Home Remedies For Alcoholism which is

    natural, no side effects. You can take the fruits like Grapes, Apples and then try to leave slowly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a sign of gratitude for how my husband was saved from psoriasis , i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
      My husband suffered psoriasis and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony of so many people who was cured from psoriasis, and so many other with similar body problem, and he left the contact of the doctor who had the herbal cure to psoriasis . I never imagined psoriasis has a cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my husband used it and in one months he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life. psoriasis has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on dr.oseherbalspellhome@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony .

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing such a knowledgeable article and the the tips you provided in you post can be very helpful to the people reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very good and informative. will help all those who are suffering this disorder.
    skin doctor in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have really dry, really sensitive skin. I recommend Oil for Psoriasis by Caredura products with more natural ingredients for general care. There are many good brands including those we sell here on the web site. For skin problems I always recommend seeing a treating physician for specific diagnosis and recommendations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a sign of gratitude for how my husband was saved from psoriasis , i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My husband suffered psoriasis and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony of so many people who was cured from psoriasis, and so many other with similar body problem, and he left the contact of the doctor who had the herbal cure to psoriasis . I never imagined psoriasis has a cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my husband used it and in one months he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life. psoriasis has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on dr.oseherbalspellhome@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony .

    ReplyDelete
  6. As a sign of gratitude for how my husband was saved from psoriasis , i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My husband suffered psoriasis and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony of so many people who was cured from psoriasis, and so many other with similar body problem, and he left the contact of the doctor who had the herbal cure to psoriasis . I never imagined psoriasis has a cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my husband used it and in one months he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life. psoriasis has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on dr.oseherbalspellhome@gmail. com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony ......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dr Itua cure my HIV, I have been a ARV Consumption for 10 years. i have been in pains until i came across Dr Itua on blogs site.I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location i explained every thing to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cured me, he gave me guarantee,He ask me to pay for items fees so when i'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua.I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days.Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work.My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and rest of my friends did too,Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what i'm talking about if you have same problem I was having then not now though.I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center.I have his calendar too that he recently sent me,He Cure all kind disease Like,Cancer,Herpes,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Liver/Kidney Inflamatory,Epilepsy,Infertility,Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back..Here his Contact .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats_app Number +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete
  8. i Thank God will continue to bless you more abundantly, for the good works you are doing in peoples life, I will keep on writng and posting testimonies about you on the Internet, I’m jennifer I was a HPV patient, I saw a blog on how Dr. omohan cured someone, I contacted him and also got my healing, kindly email him now on dromohanherbalmedicine@gmail.com or whatsapp him +2348164816038 God we bless you

    ReplyDelete