Psoriasis Natural Treatment-Alternative Cures for Psoriasis

Traditional treatments maybe not effective to treat a stubbornly resistant psoriasis. Using medical treatments can be effective, however potential side effects may outweigh the therapeutic effects. Due to these facts, psoriasis natural treatment options can be one of the many choices of cure for psoriasis.

In recent years, a lot of interest has grown in searching alternative natural treatments for psoriasis. Few studies on alternative psoriasis natural treatments have been done to support the use of the options as cure for psoriasis. This is different with traditional treatments, which only small number of studies are available as evidences. One thing for you to set in mind, if you find an alternative treatment that is working to cure your psoriasis, with absent of significant side effects, that might be the only evidence you need.

1. Sunlight
One of the best alternative psoriasis natural treatment is the sunlight. Improvement in symptoms of psoriasis has been seen in almost 80% of patients who regularly get this alternative treatment. However, it is important to avoid excessive sunburn, as this may aggravate your psoriasis. Applying sunscreen with SPF 30 on unaffected areas is good to protect against both UVA and UVB rays and thus avoid excessive sunburn. Be remember to protect your eyes by wearing proper sunglasses.

2. Alternative Topicals
Using alternative topicals from mother nature may serve as an effective cure for psoriasis. The most popular is aloe vera which is believed to have soothing and cooling effects, and thus may improve symptoms of psoriasis, eventhough there is no strong data to back up this. Another one is tea tree oil, which is popularly used as scalp psoriasis treatment. Oat extracts are also frequently used, they may alleviate itching and comfort the skin. In fact, many skin-care products contain oat extracts as main ingredients. Apart from direct rubbing on the skin, you also can use oat extracts for bathing.

3. Diet and Supplements
Some patients believe that certain foods may worsen their psoriasis, and certain may alleviate the symptoms. It is difficult to prove that any foods may serve as alternative psoriasis natural treatment, as not much research has been done. However, some experts encourage to hold to the statements that diets are able to cure psoriasis and they even promote diet change for psoriasis patients. If you tend to try with diet change, uphold to your effort. You can eliminate or add any type of foods, but be sure to have a nutritious and variety diet.

Some foods that are claimed to impart good effects on psoriasis include fish oil, evening primrose oil, milk thistle, vitamin D and oregano oil. Recently, many people also claim that shark cartilage extract has benefits as a cure for psoriasis. However, still, there is no study to support this claim.

4. Dead Sea
Everyone knows about Dead Sea in Israel, which has the highest concentration of salt in the world; it is 10 times that of the ocean. Add to this, it also has a unique climate which allows visitors to have long periods of sunbathing without getting sunburn. Because of these two unique features, the Dead Sea has become a favorite psoriasis natural treatment destination. This fact may sound irrelevant, but studies showed that about 80-90% psoriasis patients who had treatment at Dead Sea saw improvement, with only 1% worsening. Almost 50% of them accomplished total cure for a duration of at least 3 months.

5. Stress Management
Psoriasis may be triggered or made worsen by stress. Furthermore, due to their skin conditions, many psoriasis patients have low self-esteem and this put them in a stressful condition. Therefore, stress management can serve as an alternative psoriasis natural treatment. You may involve in one of these activities to control your stress better:

Meditation - This is an intentional and self-regulated focusing of attention on a thought and phrase, which helps patients to calm and relax both body and mind. However, only a small number of studies support use of meditation to improve symptoms of psoriasis.
Yoga - It has been recognized as one of the popular activities to reduce stress. Originated from India, it may help to relax your body and soul. It is worth trying as an alternative cure for psoriasis.
Massage - Everybody loves massage. It is a very effective way to be calm and control stress. Get it for at least once per month, and you may see some positive results.

Eventhough these kind of activities cannot totally replace medicines as cure for psoriasis, but it can help patients to comply with their treatments.

In using alternative psoriasis natural treatment, you have to remember that FDA does not regulate the alternatives as closely as medications. It is up to you whether to try or not these alternative treatments. Different options and different people may have different results. If an alternative therapy is working for you, it means you have found a special tool to help you live with the condition. If you want to have more tips and systematic guidelines for psoriasis natural treatment, kindly click here.


psoriasis_natural_treatment

16 comments:


  1. You're right there are so many confusing internet definitions of words. There are so many options for diets and allergies helps and home remedies--it's dangerous to try and follow them all. We provide you the best Home Remedies For Allergies . I think the best option is almost always to get a real professional advice and natural home remedies for ultimate cure.

    ReplyDelete

  2. You're right there are so many confusing internet definitions of words. There are so many options for diets and allergies helps and home remedies--it's dangerous to try and follow them all. We provide you the best Home Remedies For Allergies . I think the best option is almost always to get a real professional advice and natural home remedies for ultimate cure.

    ReplyDelete

  3. When you have an autoimmune disease, your body produces antibodies against some of your own tissues. Diagnosing an autoimmune

    disease involves identifying the antibodies your body is producing. But we provide you the best Home Remedies For Autoimmune Diseases

    which is best to produce antibodies in your body.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm Naomi, i reside in Austin texas U.S i'm 24 years old. i suffered with psoriasis which has dramatically taken over my whole life. I've tried everything from topical treatments to lighting therapy to home remedies unfortunately nothing has worked nor eased my pain and embarrassment. luckily! i recently ended a herbal trial from a trustful herbalist doctor which cleared my skin completely. I'm so much exited the diseases has finally eliminated out of my body with natural herbal treatment from herbalist doctor. Here is the email to contact the herbal centre; drgaligaherbalcenter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. psoriasis is a skin condition that looks like scaly red patches or plaques on the surface of the skin. It is chronic condition and its symptoms can make your condition worse but you can cure your disease by using psoriasis treatments . There are different types of psoriasis but the most common type is chronic plaque psoriasis. I have gained this type of knowledge from a website which I have found yesterday. In that site they have mentioned many ways by which you can cure this disease at home very easily.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. commendable. your tips are really helpful. keep sharing.
    skin clinic in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi. I am suffering with psoriasis and I was tired of it. I have used many products before but had no solution yet. thanks for the suggestion. I had tried it once and got a satisfying result for psoriasis. this is such an amazing psoriasis treatment. Got splendid information on the same. Thank you author for such qualitative post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a sign of gratitude for how my husband was saved from psoriasis , i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
      My husband suffered psoriasis and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony of so many people who was cured from psoriasis, and so many other with similar body problem, and he left the contact of the doctor who had the herbal cure to psoriasis . I never imagined psoriasis has a cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my husband used it and in one months he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life. psoriasis has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on dr.oseherbalspellhome@gmail. com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony ......

      Delete
  9. As a sign of gratitude for how my husband was saved from psoriasis , i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My husband suffered psoriasis and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony of so many people who was cured from psoriasis, and so many other with similar body problem, and he left the contact of the doctor who had the herbal cure to psoriasis . I never imagined psoriasis has a cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my husband used it and in one months he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life. psoriasis has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on dr.oseherbalspellhome@gmail. com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony ......

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dr Itua cure my HIV, I have been a ARV Consumption for 10 years. i have been in pains until i came across Dr Itua on blogs site.I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location i explained every thing to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cured me, he gave me guarantee,He ask me to pay for items fees so when i'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua.I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days.Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work.My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and rest of my friends did too,Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what i'm talking about if you have same problem I was having then not now though.I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center.I have his calendar too that he recently sent me,He Cure all kind disease Like,Cancer,Herpes,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Liver/Kidney Inflamatory,Epilepsy,Infertility,Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back..Here his Contact .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats_app Number +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was diagnose with hpv virus for 5years i broke up with my boyfriend because i contracted the virus from him, luckily i found a herbalist name Dr. onokun everyone testify good of his natural treatment i picked up his address and contacted him. he truly treated me with natural herbs in a week and i got cured. i share this post because ever since i got this treatment I'm perfectly ok with my health. i contacted him through this email.. dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Friends i am so glad to writing this article today to tell the world how Dr vadi cured my HSV VIRUS,i have been detected with HSV-1 AND HSV-2 since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete bizarre and agony,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HSV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain,until a certain i was checking for solution in the internet,then miraculously came across Dr vadi the powerful herbalist that cure numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his whatsApp number at +2348074133083  or email: doctorvadi@yahoo.com i explained everything to him and prepared a cure that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr vadi that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS, you can contact his via : doctorvadi@yahoo.com or WHATSAPP+2348074133083    

    ReplyDelete
  13. I’m recommending Dr Godday to everyone who have herpes virus to get the cure from him. I was diagnose of genital herpes in 2015 and i have been searching and asking questions to see if i could get something to cure the disease because i did not believe what the doctors say that no cure is found yet. I came across a comment on Youtube and the person testify how she was cured from herpes and hpv after using Dr Godday herbal medicine. I quickly contact Dr email and explain my problem to him and he prepare the herbs and send it to me through courier and gave me instructions on how to use it and tell me to go for checkup after usage which i did after two weeks of taken the herbal medicine and my result was NEGATIVE. I waited another month and retested the result was still NEGATIVE and my doctor told me that am completely free from herpes. Am so happy and grateful to Dr Godday for what he has done for me and i will continue to share this for people out there to know that there is cure for herpes. You can contact Dr Godday on email and WhatsApp to get the cure from him. Email:goddayspiritualhome@gmail.com Or Call/What’s-app +1{919}4956404.

    ReplyDelete
  14. HOW I GOT CURED FROM CANCER I was diagnosed of cancer and i have tried all I can to get cured, but none of them work, until I saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare herbal medications to cure all kind of diseases including cancer, at first I doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when I contacted this Dr Odion and he prepared a cancer herbal cure and sent it to me via UPS delivery company service, when I received this herbal medicine, he directed me on how to take the medicine, after taking it the way he instructed me to, l was totally cured of the deadly disease called cancer, all thanks to Dr Odion you can email drodionherbalhome12@gmial.com or WhatsApp him now +2349019421176
    [this great herbal doctor CAN ALSO CURE SICKNESS LIKE
    HIV / AIDS
    DIABETES
    EPILEPSY
    HSV
    HPV
    Herpes
    HEPATITIS
    LOVE SPELL
    SICKLE AND ANEMIA .. ETC

    ReplyDelete